Add a Review
- From the Netherlands
- 2018 Silver Sofi Winner best cows’ milk cheese
- Pasteurized cow milk, aged 10+ months
- Crunchiness of tyrosine crystals, salty-sweet cheese
- Proosdij is a semi-firm to firm style of washed-curd cheese made similarly to Gouda
- Aroma between Gouda and Parmesan cheeses
- Less butterfat (45%) than Gouda (48%) style
Crescenza-Stracchino™ is made in small batches from whole cow’s milk gathered each day from local farmers. Made in petite 3.5-pound wheels, this fresh rindless cheese offers a milky flavor and tender texture. When allowed to age, Crescenza-Stracchino™ develops an addictive pleasant tanginess and creamy softness. One taste is never enough.
Created from a recipe rich in tradition, BelGioioso Provolone carries on a legacy of good taste. Never smoked or bleached, this cheese is crafted from fresh local milk, brined, roped, and hung to age in special curing rooms to develop its signature flavor and tantalizing aroma.