Add a Review
- From the Netherlands
- 2018 Silver Sofi Winner best cows’ milk cheese
- Pasteurized cow milk, aged 10+ months
- Crunchiness of tyrosine crystals, salty-sweet cheese
- Proosdij is a semi-firm to firm style of washed-curd cheese made similarly to Gouda
- Aroma between Gouda and Parmesan cheeses
- Less butterfat (45%) than Gouda (48%) style
Crescenza-Stracchino™ is made in small batches from whole cow’s milk gathered each day from local farmers. Made in petite 3.5-pound wheels, this fresh rindless cheese offers a milky flavor and tender texture. When allowed to age, Crescenza-Stracchino™ develops an addictive pleasant tanginess and creamy softness. One taste is never enough.
- From Switzerland
- Produced from creamy cow’s milk
- Swiss stable, Raclette is a fun, friendly way of dining
- Raclette is eaten hot, heated to bubbling point
- Served with potatoes, pickles and cold meats
- Can be eaten cold
A slightly spicy and smokey cheese aged over 3 months. Wonderful with intense and deep wines.